Not Suspicious is a company formed in order to create wholly new and high quality experiences with virtual reality. To achieve this, we’re building a team of developers who will each individually inspire the direction of the whole. If you too are excited about what the future holds for VR, come join us in building that future!
Not Suspicious is currently headquartered at the Florida Interactive Entertainment Academy in downtown Orlando, Florida. For all the positions listed below, you’re welcome to join us in the studio or work remotely, depending on your preference. To have you work remotely however, we would need to feel extra confident that you’d be a self-motivated, communicative and reliable team member.
Positions listed under United States require that you have U.S. work permission. We cannot sponsor visas at this time.
If you have something to offer that we didn’t anticipate, please let us know!
- A computer science background (either a C.S. degree or a history of hacking/engineering projects)
- Experience with Unity
- A history of game development
- Interest in VR
- Experience developing for VR, and especially Standalone VR
- Experience developing networked multiplayer games
- Game design sensibilities preferred
- Proficiency in English
Sign me up!